top of page

Food Group

Public·134 members

Livestream: Hull City vs Sunderland Live TV 26 December 2023


8 minutes ago — Follow live coverage as Hull City face Sunderland in the Championship today. An increasingly competitive second tier in English football ...


The team scored 5 goals while conceding 5 goals (5-5). In away games, Sunderland scored an average of 1. 39 goals per match and conceded 1. 17. The team received 53 yellow cards and 2 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 207. Sunderland's average team rating is 6. 85 per match. Ball possession is very good for Sunderland, with an average of 58. 57% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastHull City vs Sunderland live TV broadcast can be seen on 1xBet, 1xBet. kz. 09%James Furlong 9. 09%Andy Smith 9. 09%Scott Twine 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 16. 67%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Hull City - Sunderland Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Hull City won 2 games (Middlesbrough, Cardiff City) and lost 3 (with Watford, Queens Park Rangers, Bristol City) while no games ended in draws. Hull City managed to score 6 goals and conceded 10 goals (6-10). Hull City scored an average 1. Sunderland vs Hull City stream and TV listings Sunderland vs Hull City - April 7, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. 57 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 48 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 8. 78 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Hull City's average team rating is 6. 86 per match. Hull City seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 56. 22% in this seasonSunderland enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (West Bromwich Albion, Leeds United) lost 2 (with Bristol City, Coventry City) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Millwall. Hull City vs Sunderland prediction, live stream, score and oddsHull City vs Sunderland Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreHull CityFirst team to score should be Hull City, with 54% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Lewie Coyle 9. GGSport | Live football, sport on TV - Schedules - Streaming Championship. Sunderland - Hull City. 12:00 - Jan 19. bg. https://image.24hsport.tv/teams/746.png. Sunderland. vs. https://image.24hsport.tv/teams/64.png. Sunderland vs Hull City || Live, Stream, Watch Full Time, Apr 7, 2023 — Sunderland vs Hull City LIVE: Early team news from the Stadium of Light James Hunter 2-3 minutes Injury news CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW CLICK ... Watch EFL Championship Streaming Online Sunderland vs. West Bromwich Albion. The chance to achieve the dream of playing Hull City. The chance to achieve the dream of playing in the Premier League ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members